ndfc driver on Kilauea board

Felix Radensky felix at embedded-sol.com
Fri Feb 6 00:21:38 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to enable Linux ndfc driver on Kilauea (ppc405ex) board rev 1.2
running
u-boot v2009.01 and linux-2.6.29-rc3. I've enabled NDFC in kernel config and
updated kilauea.dts as described in
Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/4xx/ndfc.txt
NDFC chip select is 1, so it matches the example in ndfc.txt
However driver probe routine is not called by the kernel, and NAND is not
identified. What am I missing ?  The same driver (backported) works for me
on custom 460EX board with u-boot-1.3.4 and linux-2.6.28

Thanks a lot in advance.

Felix.