AmigaOne platform patches v2

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 08:21:39 EST 2009

Hi!

I updated the patches for the AmigaOne platform based on your comments.
The following changes were made compared to v1:

setup.c:
- replaced "model" entry in /proc/cpuinfo with a "vendor" entry
- replaced cache flushing code in amigaone_restart() with call to
__flush_disable_L1()
- removed feature fixup code in amigaone_probe(): only AmigaOnes with
G3 can run an unmodified kernel for now, until the PPC32 startup code
is reorganized to do the feature fixup after probe_machine()

amigaone.dts:
- removed nodes for probeable PCI devices
- removed device_type properties that are not used by the kernel

I didn't add an interrupt-map property yet. I would have to make 3
versions of the dts, if this is required.

Thanks!

Gerhard