Problem with mini-PCI-E slot on P2020RDB

Mahajan Vivek-B08308 B08308 at freescale.com
Thu Dec 17 18:59:45 EST 2009

> From:
> linuxppc-dev-bounces+vivek.mahajan=freescale.com at lists.ozlabs.
> org

So, even after enabling the above bit, there were no MSI
interrupts from this card. If we look at some of the GbE
or SATA drivers, adding MSI is not that hard. ath9k can
be an exception.

I reported this issue to the p2020 board designer; but
unfortunately he is out until 1/4/10. It could be a missing
pull-up issue at IRQ0 or some thing else, I don't know.

> Thanks.
>
> Felix.

Thanks,
Vivek