Problem with mini-PCI-E slot on P2020RDB

Mahajan Vivek-B08308 B08308 at freescale.com
Wed Dec 16 20:52:46 EST 2009

As per the p2020rm, PCIe legacy INTA is shared with IRQ0 for
this ctlr, which is the exactly the case with other SoC's
p2020ds, mpc8536ds, mpc8572ds. To me it seems like a board
issue and it needs to be followed up.

I plugged in ralink rt2860 pcie wirless card in the mini-pcie
slot of p2020rdb, which ran fine becaused it used MSI by default.
How hard is it to enable MSI in the atheros wireless driver.

> Thanks.
>
> Felix.

Thanks,
Vivek