patch status

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 8 13:59:44 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 05:41:35PM -0800, Tirumala Reddy Marri wrote:
>Josh,
>  Sorry for my ignorance that I did not copy you first. From now on I

No reason to apologize.  Working with the Linux community is a learning
process.

>will make sure you are cc'ed .  I will send you the copy of user manual
>which is available on external website.

A URL to it would be fine.  I still haven't managed to find it, but perhaps
the 'ALL available documents/types listed' link on this page:

http://www.appliedmicro.com/MyAMCC/jsp/public/productDetail/product_detail.jsp?productID=PPC460SX

doesn't really mean all?

>  Should I send new patch with what is tested with this change or is it
>enough to write in email ?

Just reply to the patch is fine.  No need to send a new one if there are no
code changes.

josh