[RFC] Clock binding

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Sat Aug 29 02:06:06 EST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 6:16 AM, Stuart Yoder<stuyoder at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Benjamin
> Herrenschmidt<benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 16:36 -1000, Mitch Bradley wrote:
>>> The idea of a wiki as a registration authority is a good one, but I'm
>>> not volunteering to maintain it :-)
>>
>> here goes my hope :-)
>>
>> Do we have wiki's we could use on power.org or should we aim for a
>> community place ? Anybody has suggestions ? I wouldn't even try to
>> maintain a web site myself, that would be irresponsible of anybody to
>> let me do so !
>
> There was an ePAPR wiki on power.org, that I had started developing,
> but it seems to have disappeared.  I'm looking into what happened.

Lets *not* do it on power.org.  I'd like to see the bindings used by
more than just powerpc people, and power.org might become a bit of a
mental barrier for non-powerpc folks.  kernel.org would be a good
host.  So would ozlabs or infradead.  Or I'd be happy to maintain one
on secretlab.

What about openfirmware.info?  I don't know anything about Core
Systems who maintains that site though.

g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.