Configure CPM2 PORTC pin (PC9) for external interrupt?

Baojun Wang wangbj.ml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:32:31 EST 2009

hi, Guillaume

    Thank you very much. the kernel I'm using is linux-2.6.21 (for the
target system), actually I have also read 2.6.30 source code, but I
didn't find the change, and I think the problem was caused by fault
configuration of the PORTC io-port. The commit you mentioned haven't
applied for 2.6.21.

    Next time I will include the exact kernel version (and related)
info, many thanks again.

    Best Regards,
Wang Baojun