General SPI question

Arnav Das arnavdas29 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:28:08 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks a lot and sorry for the mistakes. I have gone through the trm of the
adc as well as the omap driver. my question is that i want to interact the
adc to the board. now should i directly use the omap driver or should i mak
one of my own. if i make one of my own then i would like to know how would
the spi registers be changed by driver. should it include the omap2 driver
or is the fuctionality provided directly when i include spi.h.

another doubt: when and why is the spidev.c/h used?

i am deeply grateful towards you for helping me out
thanks
Arnav