Question about DBCR0 initialization for 440

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Sat Apr 18 04:57:33 EST 2009

Hey John

We just discussed this on IRC.  Go ahead and generate a patch to
unconditionally turn on DBCR0[IDM] in head_44x.S.  Don't even bother
wrapping it in an #ifdef CONFIG_somthing block.  It should be safe,
but we'll throw it into -next and see if anyone complains.  If it does
cause problems, then it can be reworked to something a wee bit more
conservative.

g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.