Question about DBCR0 initialization for 440

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Apr 18 03:22:37 EST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:46 AM, John Linn <John.Linn at xilinx.com> wrote:
> Josh, any thoughts on putting this into head_44x.S?

The code in the fsl file looks like the right solution.  I do have an
odd question though, in that it's hard for the
kernel to really know if something like a BDI is running.  Namely,
that config option doesn't cover RiscWatch in an obvious manner.

I also wonder if it's possible to have a host system be setting those
registers in a guest KVM system so the guest could be debugged with
gdb...  Hollis, any idea on that?

josh