[PATCH 1/3] spi_mpc83xx: Handles other Freescale processors
avorontsov at ru.mvista.com
Sun Apr 5 05:28:02 EST 2009
With this patch we'll able to select spi_mpc83xx driver on the MPC86xx
platforms. Let the driver depend on FSL_SOC, so we don't have to worry
about Kconfig anymore.
Also remove the "experimental" dependency, the driver has been tested
to work on a various hardware, and surely not experimental anymore.
Signed-off-by: Anton Vorontsov <avorontsov at ru.mvista.com>
drivers/spi/Kconfig | 14 ++++++--------
1 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/spi/Kconfig b/drivers/spi/Kconfig
index 83a185d..3c1845c 100644
@@ -140,16 +140,14 @@ config SPI_MPC52xx_PSC
Controller in master SPI mode.
- tristate "Freescale MPC83xx/QUICC Engine SPI controller"
- depends on (PPC_83xx || QUICC_ENGINE) && EXPERIMENTAL
+ tristate "Freescale MPC8xxx SPI controller"
+ depends on FSL_SOC
- This enables using the Freescale MPC83xx and QUICC Engine SPI
- controllers in master mode.
+ This enables using the Freescale MPC8xxx SPI controllers in master
- Note, this driver uniquely supports the SPI controller on the MPC83xx
- family of PowerPC processors, plus processors with QUICC Engine
- technology. This driver uses a simple set of shift registers for data
- (opposed to the CPM based descriptor model).
+ This driver uses a simple set of shift registers for data (opposed
+ to the CPM based descriptor model).
tristate "OMAP1 MicroWire"
More information about the Linuxppc-dev