IRQ2-4 number to use on mpc83xx?

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Tue Sep 23 19:08:53 EST 2008

I can only tell how I do on MPC834x :

Table 8-6. IVEC/CVEC/MVEC Field Definition

Interrupt ID Number         Interrupt Meaning
17                                           IRQ1
18                                           IRQ2
19                                           IRQ3
20                                           IRQ4
21                                           IRQ5
22                                           IRQ6
23                                           IRQ7
48                                           IRQ0

Given this I can use this dts section for PCI devices connected @ IRQ0
and IRQ1

interrupt-map = <0x5800 0 0 1 &ipic 0x30 0x8
                                 0x6000 0 0 1 &ipic 0x11 0x8
                                 0x6000 0 0 2 &ipic 0x11 0x8>;

You should be able to use IRQ-Nr 18-20 for IRQ2-4.

regards,
Andre