TQM8349 and ARCH = powerpc

Oliver Rutsch orutsch at sympatec.com
Wed Sep 10 16:06:33 EST 2008

Hi Kim,

> u-boot assigns the IMMR to 0xff400000 in TQM834x.h, whereas the device
> tree you picked has it at 0xe0000000 (it's defined in the soc node).
> Don't forget to match up the PCI addresses too.  patches welcome, of
> course (we don't have tqm boards).

Thanks for this important information! I'll do my best to get this
kind of hardware running. Just copying the dts was a too naive
approach ;-)
Maybe I ask TQ if they want to contribute something. It would be a pity
if this module line would not be supported anymore.

Thanks and bye,

--
Dipl. Ing. Oliver Rutsch
EMail: orutsch at sympatec.com