TQM8349 and ARCH = powerpc

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 10 04:31:15 EST 2008

Dear Oliver,

In message <48C68763.6030606 at sympatec.com> you wrote:

> currently I'm evaluating a TQM8349 (MPC8349E-based) module on a STK85xx.
> I wonder if anybody has already managed to get this module running under
> ARCH=powerpc.

No such attempts were made by us. So far, TQ did not voice any  inte-
rest  in keeping Linux support for this board alive, even though they
are aware that it died completely with the removal  of  the  arch/ppc
tree.  Nor did anybody else.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Quantum particles: The dreams that stuff is made of.