irq

Sébastien Chrétien sebastien.chretien.enseirb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:27:50 EST 2008

I read the booting_without_of.txt document and the Interrupt Mapping
docucument from http://playground.sun.com/1275. But I don't understand all
parameters. Can somebody help me to create my device tree about interrupt
part ?

I have an interrupt controller at the adresse 0x20006000. The irq_id range
is 1 to 63.
I would like to try UART interrupt, which have ids : 0x18 (tranmission fifo
empty,
0x19 (reception fifo full), 0x1a (reception error), 0x1b (break emission).
What other informations are needed ?

Nothing is cascaded.

Thanks