adding more machines to snd-aoa

Niklaus Giger niklaus.giger at member.fsf.org
Fri Oct 24 09:00:40 EST 2008

Am Donnerstag 23 Oktober 2008 15.44:21 schrieb Johannes Berg:
Hi Johannes

My wife has a PowerBook with exactly the machine you are looking for.
(Running Linux pb 2.6.24-19-powerpc #1 Fri Jul 11 21:37:37 UTC 2008 ppc
GNU/Linux)

Therefore here the following info.

cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447/7457, altivec supported
clock           : 999.999000MHz
revision        : 0.1 (pvr 8002 0101)
bogomips        : 60.02
timebase        : 18432000
platform        : PowerMac
machine         : PowerBook5,2
motherboard     : PowerBook5,2 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (PowerBook G4 15")
pmac flags      : 0000001b
L2 cache        : 512K unified
pmac-generation : NewWorld
/proc/device-tree/pci at f2000000/mac-io at 17/i2s at 10000/i2s-a at 10000/sound/device-id
 find /proc/device-tree/ -wholename '*sound/device-id' | xargs hd
00000000  00 00 00 23                                       |...#|
00000004

If you want the whole device tree, just tell me how to dump it and I will send
it to you.

Best regards

Niklaus

--