Please pull from 'for-2.6.28' branch

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Oct 22 03:22:37 EST 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Timur Tabi wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Kumar Gala
> <galak at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
>> I understood, just haven't had time to look at these patches.  I
>> don't know
>> if this is likely to make it into 2.6.28.
>
> I ack'd the QE library portions of these patches back in April.  Sure,
> a lot has changed since then, but what's the point of having a merge
> window if you don't actually merge the code?

The point is to attempt to get code merged.  There is only so much a
maintainer can do during or before the window.  The fact that Ben had
issues with the OF patch caused me to ignore this change until that
got resolved.  Since that was resolved close to the merge window this
particular set of patches suffered.

- k