gigE 2.6.27 USB

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Oct 13 21:34:57 EST 2008

Hi,

	I managed to wrestle my gigE to the ground and get it to boot
2.6.27. I have, however, noticed that some messages are showing up in
dmesg. There are alot of them. They are continuous. They appear to come
from drivers/usb/core/hub.c:2916. It looks like they come in pairs (this
beast has two ports (root hubs)). I plugged in a USB CF reader. It
appears to work. The keyboard and mouse (a Logitech wireless receiver)
seems to work. 2.6.24 did not do this.

kevin