PPC440EPx gpio driver

Sean MacLennan smaclennan at pikatech.com
Fri Oct 10 09:08:26 EST 2008

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:56:54 -0400
"Steven A. Falco" <sfalco at harris.com> wrote:

>  have begun writing a driver for the GPIOs of the PPC440EPx.  I just
> noticed that the PIKA Warp .dts references a device "ibm,gpio-440ep",
> but so far I have not been able to find a driver for that device.

It's just around the corner, through the blue door ;) That device string
was put in optimistically hoping somebody would write a gpio driver.

FYI the warp has two leds tied to gpios. It currently uses a custom led
driver. Once a gpio driver is written, the of gpio leds driver should
work and the custom driver will go away.

So I am very interested in your driver ;)

Cheers,
   Sean