Updated 4xx 'next' branch

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 3 06:22:05 EST 2008

Hi All,

I've updated my 'next' branch again.  For those that are tracking
it, you might need to force a pull as I had to rework the branch
a bit.  The following commits have been added:

Josh Boyer (3):
      ibm_newemac: Allow the "no flow control" EMAC feature to work
      ibm_newemac: Introduce mal_has_feature
      ibm_newemac: MAL support for PowerPC 405EZ

Matthias Fuchs (1):
      powerpc/4xx: Allow 4xx PCI bridge to be disabled via device tree

Victor Gallardo (4):
      ibm_newemac: Add support for GPCS, SGMII and M88E1112 PHY
      powerpc/44x: Add AMCC Arches eval board support
      powerpc/44x: Add AMCC Arches DTS
      powerpc/44x: Add AMCC Arches defconfig file

I'll let it sit for a day or so, and then ask Ben to pull.

josh