Connecting to "PCI command write" interrupt on 4xx platforms

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Nov 5 08:29:44 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 12:17 +0100, Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> I must admit that I am not sure what you mean by (pci-endpoint)
> _name_.
> Do you mean something like this:
>
>         PCI: pci at abc {
>                 endpoint = "pci-endpoint";
>
> To many "endpoint" appearances for my taste:-)

No, by name I meant

	PCI: pci-endpoint at xxxx {
	}

But if we want to have the same device node easily convert between
endpoint and host, maybe simply a property would be enough. Either just
an empty "endoint" property or a "mode" property containing "endpoint"
 vs. "host".

I tend to prefer changing the name if we aren't going to be a host
bridge though.

Ben.