May I ask some questions?

vencent2006 vencent2006 at 163.com
Wed May 28 22:24:40 EST 2008

 I am Michael from China.A few days ago, I was supposed to debug executable.elf with xmd while some problems happened.It said like that:
 xmd% dow executable.elf
 Failed to download ELF file

ERROR(1053):UNABLE TO READ ELF FILE.THE ELF FILE
            MAYBE CORRUPTED
     :executable.elf

I wanna ask u to point out what causes this problem.

There is another question about "xparameters.h" and
"xparameters_ml300.h". When I have generated BSP, there are two "xparameters.h" files in project which
 have the same name while different size(eg: one is 22k ,the other is 4k). Which one is the proper?
And when I add "xparameters.h" and "xparameters_ml300.h" to the kernel, some compiling
error occurs.
  eg:
arch/ppc/syslib/virtex_devices.c:116: error: 'XPAR_UARTNS550_0_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/ppc/syslib/virtex_devices.c:119: error: 'XPAR_UARTNS550_1_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ' undeclared here (not in a function)
 I don't understand where to define them and whether i need them or not.
  my eldk is:eldk/4.2/ppc-linux-x86
  using Xilinx EDK/ISE 9.1
  Linux 2.6.24