help with USB on mpc8313e

Suvidh Kankariya suvidh.kankariya at ntigo.com
Sat May 24 05:59:53 EST 2008

Thanks Anton,
With the kernel version 2.6.20 I am using Majority of this changes are
hard code values in mpc8313.c
I did already changed this value for my custom board file.
But I am getting  the error irrespectively.

Is the relatonship description between USB DR clk and other as mentioned
in your thread  is documented in the manual . I could not find it
atleast in mpc8313e user manual.

Regards

Suvidh