Using GPIO

John Bonesio john.bonesio at xilinx.com
Fri May 16 04:39:08 EST 2008

Hi Guillaume,

If you're using arch/powerpc, my understanding is that
CONFIG_XILINX_GPIO needs to be enabled as well as having the right info
in the dts file.

Right now I'll have to defer to others to tell you what's needed in the
dts file.

If you're using arch/ppc, I believe you just need CONFIG_XILINX_GPIO
enabled.

When the system boots up, you see a message on the console when the GPIO
driver initializes.

This is not exactly a tutorial. Hopefully this still helps,

- John