jffs2 on imx21ads board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 7 16:32:48 EST 2008

In message <17093824.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I m using imx21ads board, Bootloader is Redboot.
> linux is linux-2.6.22 version. Board with Jffs2 root filesystem as root is
> not working.

Argh.. You really are ignoring all good advice, aren't you?

After you have been told that this posting wa soff topic on the U-Boot
list and your hsould ask on the ARM mailing list instead, you now post
it again on a PowerPC list?

What makes you think i.MX21 related topics would fit here?

You are off topic again!

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.