Please pull 'for-2.6.26' branch of 4xx tree

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 7 05:57:03 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

Please pull from:

 master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jwboyer/powerpc-4xx.git for-2.6.26

to pick up a small number of fixes for 4xx.  One corrects the PCI
addresses for Sequoia boards, another fixes TLB issues with newer 440x6
cores.  Stefan's pci-e endpoint driver is also included here as it is
a fairly contained change with Ben's Ack.  It should have been included
in my last pull request, but I missed it and have been out.

thx,
josh

Christian Ehrhardt (1):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Fix PCI mem in sequoia DTS

Stefan Roese (2):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Fix problem with new TLB storage attibute fields on 440x6 c
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add endpoint support to 4xx PCIe driver

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/sequoia.dts   |    9 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_44x.S      |    9 ++-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c    |  180 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 include/asm-powerpc/pgtable-ppc32.h |    7 ++