[patch 2.6.25-git] spi_mpc83xx much improved driver

Joakim Tjernlund Joakim.Tjernlund at transmode.se
Thu May 1 20:42:01 EST 2008

The non irq-safe spin_lock was there before my patch and now it is
removed with the #if 0/#endif block. I don't need this code but
I left it there disabled to make it clear for everyone else
that it was removed. I can remove it but I rather leave it
there for one release so everyone will have a chance to see
it and object if they feel differently.

> (By the way, I'd feel safer about this patch if there were an
> ack or two from more PPC folk...)

 Yeah, that would be good.

 Jocke