Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Thu May 1 15:41:43 EST 2008

Kumar Gala writes:

> Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch of
>
> 	master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/powerpc.git powerpc-next
>
> to receive the following updates:

I assume you want me to send these on to Linus before the merge window
closes.  But this one:

> Kumar Gala (1):
>       [POWERPC] Set lower flag bits in regs->trap to indicate debug level exception

needs a bit more motivation, since it is very new, and the commit
message doesn't say why we want to do what the commit does.  What good
thing will happen, or what bad thing will be averted, by having this
commit in 2.6.26?

Paul.