Patches added to powerpc.git powerpc-next and master branches

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Mar 26 17:00:06 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 09:35 +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
>  > I have added the patches listed below to the master and powerpc-next
>  > branches of the powerpc.git repository, and pulled in Linus' current
>  > tree.
>
>  I have some patches floating around that I'll be gathering together in
>  my tree tomorrow.  I'll send a pull request then.

Josh, do you mind pickup up the following patches?  I don't have a
public git tree at the moment so this is easier.  :-)

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=1000&id=17388
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=1000&id=17386
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=1000&id=17387
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=486&id=17479