dcr stuff.

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Tue Mar 25 09:18:11 EST 2008

My thoughts at the moment are to punt on map and unmap and at least
provide support for dcr_host_t and dcr_read and dcr_write.  Any driver
code that wants to use this without a device tree will just have to do
the work itself.  This will at least support the use cases we have
today: If people want something better, then they should switch to ARCH
powerpc.. :)

> As for enabling support for both native and MMIO, that's certainly
> possible, patches welcome :-) You could make the dcr host structure
> contain the type or even function pointers, as you see fit. But make
is
> so that when only native is enabled, it turns back into the inlines we
> have now.

Working on it.. :)

Steve