DTC Patch Catch Up

Jon Loeliger jdl at jdl.com
Mon Mar 24 00:08:08 EST 2008

Folks,

I've applied the following patches from Gibson,
in this order, to the DTC and pushed it out
to git.jdl.com:

    dtc: Fix error reporting in push_input_file()
    dtc: Implement checks for the format of node and property names
    dtc: Fix indentation of fixup_phandle_references
    dtc: Strip redundant "name" properties
    dtc: Test and fix conversion to/from old dtb versions
    dtc: Use for_each_marker_of_type in asm_emit_data()
    dtc: Make -I dtb mode use fill_fullpaths()
    dtc: Make eval_literal() static
    dtc: Assorted improvements to test harness
    dtc: Testcases for input handling
    dtc: Make dtc_open_file() die() if unable to open requested file
    dtc: Remove ugly include stack abuse
    dtc: Abolish asize field of struct data
    dtc: Add some documentation for the dts formta
    dtc: Cleanup \nnn and \xNN string escape handling
    dtc: Change exit code for usage message

Thanks,
jdl