DTC 1.1.0 Release!

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Mon Mar 10 23:32:11 EST 2008

	Hi John,

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Jon Loeliger wrote:
> You may find it using git here:
>
>     git://www.jdl.com/software/dtc
>
> A tarball snap-shot is also available here:
>
>     http://www.jdl.com/software/dtc-1.1.0.tgz
>
> Please let me know if there are problems with it!

It looks like www.jdl.com got wiped out? I cannot get dtc anymore from your
site, both git and http (default apache page) fail?

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619