[patch 00/16] PCI: consolidate several pcibios_enable_resources() implementations, v3

Bjorn Helgaas bjorn.helgaas at hp.com
Wed Mar 5 05:56:46 EST 2008

This series replaces most of the arch-specific pcibios_enable_resources()
implementations with a single generic pci_enable_resources().

I think this is ready for -mm, but of course, I'm still interested in
any other comments.

Changes between v2 and v3:

    - Renamed the generic version to pci_enable_resources(), to keep
      pcibios_* names for arch-specific code (suggested by Kyle, thanks).

    - I reorganized this series into a single PCI patch that adds the new
      generic version, followed by a bunch of patches that individually
      convert each arch over to use it.

Bjorn