'next' branch of powerpc4xx tree

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Mar 2 03:06:13 EST 2008

Since all the cool kids are doing it, I went and created a 'next' branch
in the powerpc4xx tree.

I'm basically using it as a place for me to queue things up as they are
submitted that look pretty good for going into the next release.  While
I'll try hard not to rebase it, I can't guarantee that.  Pull requests
to Paul will still come from a 'for-2.6.xx' branch when I think it's
time to send stuff upstream, so if you're looking for something stable
track that instead.

Stephen, if you'd like to add this to your -next tree feel free.
Hopefully it will usually be empty as I merge things into Paul's tree.

As of right now, I have the following patches in the 'next' branch:

David Gibson (1):
      [POWERPC] Start removing linux,network-index in favour of aliases

Stefan Roese (5):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add AMCC 460EX/460GT support to cputable.c & cpu_setup_44x.
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add AMCC Canyonlands 460EX eval board support to platforms/
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add Canyonlands DTS
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add 460EX PCIe support to 4xx pci driver
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Add Canyonlands defconfig file

Soon to go in will be the Yosemite board port I did, and moving the
reset function to a common place for 4xx boards.

josh