going to OLS?

Becky Bruce becky.bruce at freescale.com
Sat Jul 19 07:10:47 EST 2008

On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> In message <20080718162731.GD10317 at secretlab.ca> you wrote:
>>
>> If anybody wants to email me their cell phone # privately then I'll
>> collect a list and send it out to all the repliers to this thread.
>> That way you don't need to post your cell # to the mailing list for
>> the
>> world to see.
>
> BTW: will there a pre-OLS beer evening on Tuesday, or will Stefan and
> me have to sit alone in some bar?

Gosh, that would be so sad :)

I'll probably be available - have to go to FSL's Ottawa site during
the day, and might get pulled into dinner, but I hope to be free after
that.  Kumar's in the same boat AFAIK.

If someone can pick a place and time, and just announce it, maybe we
can all hook up.  I'd give it a go, but I've only been to Ottawa once,
and I'm afraid my drinking habits during said trip left me with
unreliable memories of drinking establishments :)

Cheers,