Linux not booting on MPC8313ERDB

Vijay Nikam vijay.t.nikam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:28:05 EST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to port everything (u-boot-nand.bin, uImage(kernel), jffs2
and dtb) on NAND of MPC8313ERDB board ...

I loaded u-boot-nand.bin to boot the board from NAND and it is
successful ... but the problem is in loading kernel ... the kernel
version and location is detected properly and it starts loading it but
at mounting file system it gives Magic bit mask error and finally says
kernel panic and wait for reboot ...

Could any one please provide some information to proceed ... thank you

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam