Two pci patches that are prereq's for MPC5121 pci

John Rigby jcrigby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:57:04 EST 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt
<benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 15:07 -0600, John Rigby wrote:
>> Ben,
>>
>> Could you pick up these two powerpc pci patches.  Grant Likely ack'd
>> them both. No one nak'd them.
>>
>> powerpc: pci config cleanup [rev2]
>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patchcontent?id=19299
>
> Hrm.. I'm not necessarily fan of the above but I'll give a second look.

I have no particular attachment to this.  In my first attempt I just
added 5121 to the existing mess, Kumar asked if it could be cleaned
up.  Looks like I can please about one person at a time, but no more
than one:).
>> powerpc: Move mpc83xx_add_bridge to fsl_pci.c [rev2]
>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patchcontent?id=19300
>
> FSL stuff though go via Kumar.
Ok.  Kumar can you pick this up?  PCI for 5121 needs it.