Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Jul 10 03:13:05 EST 2008

Hi Kumar,

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:13:03 -0500 (CDT) Kumar Gala <galak at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:

> Please pull from 'powerpc-next' branch of
>
> 	master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/dts.git powerpc-next

$ git ls-remote ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/dts.git
fatal: '/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/dts.git': unable to chdir or not a git archive

Did you mean ".../powerpc.git"?

Also, the master branch of that tree has the same problem I came up
against in linux-next today: include/asm-powerpc/pgtable-ppc64.h
mismerges between Linus' tree and the Paul's tree so you end up with two
copies of huge_ptep_set_wrprotect.  So you should amend the merge to
remove one.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au