High Memory problem on 2.4.22 Linux, 2GB ppc card

Ruksen INANIR rukseninanir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:33:44 EST 2008

I want to change the MAX_LOW_MEM to 1520 MB, what other settings do i
need to change?  I do not want to use HIGHMEM because the Fiber channel
does not support highmem. The card is 2 GB ppc. 1520 MB is enough. At
the moment card works with 1456 MB MAX_LOW_MEM. but setting the value
MAX_LOW_MEM to 1520 results problems. I believe there should be other
settings.

Thanks