[patch 5/6] PARISC: move PERR & SERR enables out of pcibios_enable_resources()

Kyle McMartin kyle at mcmartin.ca
Fri Feb 29 04:38:16 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 05:04:42PM -0700, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> Move PERR and SERR enables from pcibios_enable_resources() to
> platform_pci_enable_device() so the former matches other
> architectures and can be shared.

I don't have any problems with this, but I think the naming needs to
change. pcibios_* namespace should probably remain arch dependent.
Renaming the unified implementation to pci_enable_resources, and adding
a weak function pcibios_enable_resources that can be overridden by
parisc and arm to enable PERR/SERR after calling the generic
pci_enable_resources function. No?

regards, Kyle