[patch v7 3/4] USB: add Cypress c67x00 OTG controller HCD driver

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Feb 21 03:57:06 EST 2008

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> writes:

Hi,
 Greg> I don't know, I selected the config option, and yet, it built
 Greg> as if it wasn't set.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce that here. Could you try again?

 Greg> Can you move the files under the hcd/ subdir

Sorry, I don't think that's a good idea as the hardware can do
peripheral as well, and as you can see in patch 4, a gadget driver is
on it's way.

 Greg> run it through checkpatch.pl and fix up the __FUNCTION__
 Greg> warnings, and then I'll be willing to test it again :)

Ahh, that seems to be a pretty new warning in checkpatch - I atleast
haven't seen it before. The other things it complains about seems to
be rubbish though (except for the single indented label).

I'll send a v9 series shortly.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard