/proc/bus/pci and domains

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Fri Feb 15 08:46:56 EST 2008

Hi!

> > Be careful, things like the X server parse that file, and X's
> > parser does not expect domain numbers there so you will break
> > things :-(
>
> It might be best if we only place domain 0 in that file.

Yes, that's another possilibity. However, in such cases we should probably
create the subdirectories only for domain 0 as well.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it." -- D.E.K.