asm-offsets.c

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Feb 7 16:07:44 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 11:43:41PM -0500, Sean MacLennan wrote:
> I just did a git pull of Josh's tree, and
> arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c does not compile. I have only been
> glossing over the linuxppc-dev emails, so forgive me if this already
> came up.

Hmm very sorry guys.  I /did/ build and boot pmac32_defconfig.  I have
no idea how that worked.

> It looks like, at least for the Warp, CLOCK_REALTIME_RES is not defined
> so asm-offsets.c gets an error. The following patch fixes it.... but I
> am not sure it is right since I don't know if CLOCK_REALTIME_RES should
> be defined.

Yeah it's needed, so this patch isn;t the best solution.  I'll fix this
ASAP.

Yours Tony

  linux.conf.au        http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2008.linux.org.au/
  Jan 28 - Feb 02 2008 The Australian Linux Technical Conference!