Help enabling PCI endpoint on 460EX, host sees disabled

Ayman El-Khashab AymanE at tanisys.com
Thu Dec 11 13:13:15 EST 2008

Hello Ira, I am familiar with it, I looked through all of your posts and
the comments from RFCs 1-4.  That is what I was modeling mine after when
I ran across the "disabled" problem.  One thing I did not understand was
the device tree entries you made -- though that is unrelated to my
problem.

> Definitely get PCI/PCI-E working and stable before you try to start
> communicating between the devices, though.

Thats my goal, there are a couple of things I am not sure about so I'm
sure I'll post again.