R: usb/eth DTS nodes for custom board based on mpc5200

Angelo s104259 at yahoo.it
Sat Dec 6 02:40:12 EST 2008

Using 2.6.26.3 nothing changes.

Reading MPC5200 user guide I calculate the value of port_config to
configure USB on ethernet port. So I'm using this value in arch=ppc
everyting works.

With arch=powerpc I see that the kernel read the device tree blob, so I think that I need to modify it.

However, when I plug-in my usb storage.. the system try to "initialize" the device but something is dead...

How can I enable the sequent option (irqpoll):

irq 134: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

thanks,
@ngel