ide pmac breakage

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz bzolnier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:54:02 EST 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:

[...]

Sorry if my mails were a bit harsh but nobody likes to be pushed around.

[ It is not like I don't want to add proper hot-plugging support or do test
  on more hardware but my time schedule is already tight enough and there are
  still more fundamental things to address (which take priority). ]

> -                host->dev[0] = hws[0]->dev;
> +                host->dev[0] = hws[0]->parent ? hws[0]->parent : hws[0]->dev;
>
> Could you please try it together with my previous patch for
> ide_device_{get,put}()?

Please test it when you have some time.