2.6.23-rc8 dies somewhere during boot!?

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Fri Sep 28 05:12:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm working on a 2.6.23 kernel for the AmigaOne. I implemented the device
tree and the platform setup code, which all compiles fine. I built a
cuImage target, loaded it on my target machine with TFTP and booted it.
The kernel passes the platform setup code and then dies somewhere in the
driver init code (AFAICT), but before the keyboard driver is initialized
(thus magic sysrq key doesn't work). Can somebody help me to track down
this problem?

I tried to recover the kernel log buffer and attached it to this e-mail.

regards,

Gerhard