Configuration-Problem ext-interrupt on mpc52xx

S. Fricke silvio.fricke at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:37:46 EST 2007

Hello,

> > I have read it! But another driver on Boot-time pulled my interrupt
>
> Erm.. if the interrupt is shared with something else which expects a
> different trigger/polarity, you're kind of stuffed....

YEEeess! An incomplete documentation is suboptimal! In german, we would
say: "[...] Das es die Sau krausst [...]"

I have now used an another Interrupt and it works.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Silvio Fricke

--
-- S. Fricke ----------------------------- MAILTO:silvio.fricke at gmail.com --
   Diplom-Informatiker (FH)                   TEL:       (+49)8330-911278
   Linux-Entwicklung                       JABBER:      fricke at jabber.org
-- Steinbacher Strasse 18, D-87764 Legau -----------------------------------