FDT for Microblaze and PPC405

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 15 05:35:13 EST 2007

Hi,
I made EDK tcl script for generation DTS test scructure for FDT. Script
support Microblaze and PowerPC 405.
Script was primary built for generation U-BOOT configs files for Microblaze.
For Microblaze can you generate both files (FDT and U-BOOT).
For PowerPC can you generate only DTS file. Generation U-BOOT configs files
aren't supported yet. Script ends after generation DTS.
Script has 2.00.a mark.
It is available at www.monstr.eu.

Cheers,
Michal Simek