oftree and external connected devices

Juergen Beisert jbe at pengutronix.de
Thu Sep 13 21:26:26 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using an MPC5200B based system with various external connected devices to
its LocalPlusBus. On other architectures I would register them as platform
devices (no chance to autodetect these devices). But on PowerPC architecture?

Is the oftree description also intended to describe these kind of external
devices, or only SoC's internal devices? If its also intended for external
devices, how to do so? Are there any examples? I didn't find anything useful
yet.

Juergen
--
Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Beisert | http://www.pengutronix.de
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686